Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Don't hate. Appreciate.

Today was a great day. let's start off with the moment i woke up.
So, i woke up today around 2:30AM and i felt like sleeping a bit more. I ended up waking up at 3AM rushing to prepare for work.

I grabbed whatever clothes that i saw around my room without thinking. I suddenly realized that i looked like a tree coz I was wearing a green polo shirt, brown slacks, brown top siders and a white suit. a lot of people noticed, i just said "thats how it is, earthly vibes today yo! haha". I think i still looked nice though. "i think?" fuck that. I'll wear whatever i wanna wear. haters gone hate.

Work was just smooth today, there were only a few calls and i had a lot of sales (86 Points). If i keep this up, i think i'd be able to pay all my debts before my birthday and finally save up for a house/car and my daughter's tuition fee next year. I didn't even notice the time passing by since I was having fun editing/proofreading my blog posts in the office and for some apparent reason I was smiling the whole day. It felt like I'm learning to enjoy my work bit by bit. Or it must be another reason?

My boss logged me out for us to talk about my stats, finally i got the "I'm very proud and happy about the changes i've been seeing in you, its great. keep it up!" that i was longing for. Also, I haven't been late for 2 months consecutive already. No absences also except for that half day last week due to intolerable body pain. I committed to my Boss and my Boss' Boss that i shall never be late or absent anymore even if i have to crawl to work with a knife stab on me. thats Me and Commitment for you. fo' sho!

Right after work, I immediately went home. Changed clothes and jogged for an hour plus shot a couple of baskets with some friends. So after an hour of doing that around the village, I went home to do my second part of my everyday routine. Targeting my core, arms and chest most of the time. If i do this 5 days a week, I'm pretty sure i'll have the body that i want sooner. DEREK BODY! DEREK BODY! DEREK BODY! LAW OF ATTRACTION MAN!

Yesterday....
ops ops ops! not assuming. Let's cross the bridge when we get there Marc.
Slowly. Slowly. Slowly. Slowly. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment