Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting back up

i'm already on my third week of working out and i see a bit of progress in my body already. especially on my core. Arms are getting bigger, biceps getting harder and legs are getting thicker! i'm lovin it. this'll be perfect just time for bora this march! LESSJET BRAAH! DEREK BODY YOU'LL BE MINE THIS YEAR!

its also been 2 weeks since i deactivated both my Facebook and twitter although the temptation is really hard to resist especially when im bored at home. no posts that i see on twitter and Facebook that'll stick to my mind the whole day bothering me. no bullshit. no mofos that irritate me. all i do now is work > gym > sleep the whole week. its fun, my world is more peaceful without social networking sites. well i still do have 2, this blog and also my formspring account. oh plus non stop youtube exploring, watching dance videos and also youtube stars that are so creative at using Adobe After Effects.

i promised myself, no girls for now. being new to the dating world is hard, i've just got out of a 4 year and 6 month relationship and that turned me into this clingy guy for stuff that happened it the past. i need to focus on myself first and get my old self back. the laid back, smooth and gentleman that i really am. make a lot of money, finally pay my debts and buy my Chevy Cruze or Isuzu D-Max. im'ma take it slow this time and make it happen. wait for an opportunity and take my time building a more stable foundation. i know where my life wants to go and my faith in the LAW OF ATTRACTION will bring me there.

but.. i got this text last friday from a person that i'd least expect to text "hey you, how are you this week? :) ". i barely know her but the feeling i got when my phone lit up purple was overwhelming and it felt like i've known her for years. i was glad actually. I'm not hooked on her but i can just remember how amazing she is. i immediately got my bestfriend's phone to call since i don't load credits anymore. we talked for hours. it felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment