Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love month? pssh.

Everybody's hyped up about this month. well everybody in love and in a relationship to be more specific.

To be honest, yes I'm also wondering if i'll get a chance to actually be with someone this coming Valentines Day which is also my daughter's birthday (yea yea, i know what you're thinking and yes I'm gonna spend some time with my daughter also). how bout me though?

What I'm thinking is renting a room somewhere in Makati either to have a private party with a couple of single friends also or to finally push through with my plan to enjoy it by myself with a bottle of jack and sinful foods. Selfish? nah. reason? someone told me to love myself first before i could love others. it was something that i forgot to do a long time ago. I give everything and leave nothing for myself. Good thing that changed already in me.

you wanna join me in the hotel? PM, DM. you know where to find me.

to Ms. Right, whoever you are, wherever you are. im'ma find you.
and you'd be able to say "pandesal lang hiningi ko, double cheese burger nakuha ko. extra cheese pa."

No comments:

Post a Comment